Terms And Conditions for Admission!
- The course is non-transferable.
- Edupract is in charge of arranging two interview calls.
- The admission fees and the registration fees is not refundable.
- A late fee of Rs.1000 will be applied if the fees is paid after dude date. Refusal to pay the late cost, Edupract has the authority to terminate the enrolment
- All disputes arising out of this letter will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Nashik District Court. And that the courts, tribunals and/or authorities at Nasik only shall have jurisdiction to entertain, try and decide such disputes or differences arising .
- If students attend more than two classes, their admission cannot be revoked .
- During the course, Edupract will only call or text four times to see if a student is missing class.
- Edupract’s programme is not a government-Affiliated programme.
- Edupract has the authority to amend or revise the course in response to industry demands without giving students prior notification.